This policy contains important information about:
- What personal information we collect from you;
- How this information is used and who it will be shared with;
- The security in place to protect your information;
- Your rights in regards to the personal information we collect.
This store may contain links to services which are owned and operated by third parties. These will have their own privacy policies; we do not accept responsibility for the privacy practices of these third parties and use of these is at your own risk.
Information we collect:
Personal data that we collect from you in order to fulfil your order(s):
- Your name;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Billing address;
- Shipping address;
- Payment information.
When you visit the Site, we also automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies: are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier;
- Log files: track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps;
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels: are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Why we collect it:
There are a number of different reasons as to why we collect this data:
- To be able to fulfil your order(s) in conformance with the terms of sale, including processing payment, arranging shipping and providing invoices and confirmations;
- To provide information or marketing relating to our products, if you have set your preferences to allow us to share this with you;
- To help us fix and improve the store.
We will only share your information in ways that are outlined in this policy. Data will only be shared with third parties when it is needed for the operation of the store.
In some cases, we may employ the services of third parties to deal with certain operational processes necessary for the store - such as payment processing and management of orders.
Additionally, in connection with any legal proceedings, and in order to exercise or defend our legal rights, we may share your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
You have different rights in regards to your personal data and how it is kept and used by us. You can do any of the following by contacting us on the details provided on this website:
- See what data we have about you;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of any data we have about you.
Please be aware that these rights have some limitations and there may be circumstances when we cannot comply with your request if it is not in accordance with applicable law.
You will have an option at check-out to enter your email to receive marketing messages about any of our products. If you change your mind and wish to not receive these messages any longer you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information you provide us with. Whilst we do everything within our power to protect this data, due to the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transferred.
International data transfers:
We may use service providers based around the world therefore your personal information that is collected may be transferred to other countries that may not offer the same level of data protection. If we transfer this information we will ensure your privacy rights are still protected by appropriate safeguards.